God’s Plan of Salvation Through the Man of Salvation, Jesus Christ
*If you have a desire to know God, to be saved from your sins, live an abundant life here on earth, and go to heaven when you die; the following biblical information will help guide you to that destination. Please let God speak to your heart through this gospel message:
- Jesus is the Son of God
- (John 3:16) For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
- (John 1:1, 14) In the beginning was the Word, [Jesus] and the Word [Jesus] was with God [the Father], and the word [Jesus] was God. [the Son] v.14 And the Word [Jesus] was made flesh and dwelt among us.
- (Isaiah 7:14)Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
- (Matthew 1:18) Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together , she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.
- (Philippians 2:5-10) Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: but made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: And being found in the fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. Wherefore, God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
- (2 Corinthians 5:21) For he [God] hath made him [Jesus] to be sin for us, [everyone] who knew no sin; [Jesus] that we [all who receive Jesus] might be made the righteousness of God in him.
- (John 14:6) Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life; no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
- (Acts 4:12) Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
- (Philippians 2:11) And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
- Jesus died for you.
- (1 Corinthians 15:3) For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
- (1 Corinthians 15:4-6) And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once;
- (Revelation 1:18) I am he that lives, and was dead: and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen: and have the keys of hell and of death.
- (2 Peter 3:9) The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is long suffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
- (1 Timothy 1:15) This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners;
- (Hebrews 7:25) Wherefore he [Jesus] is able also to save them to the uttermost [completely] that come unto God by him, [Jesus] seeing he ever lives to make intercession for them.
- (Philippians 1:6) Being confident of this that He which began a good work [of salvation] in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.
- (2 Corinthians 6:2b) behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.
- Repent—be sorry you’ve sinned and turn from your sins to God.
- (Luke 5:32) I [Jesus] came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.
- (Luke 13:3) Unless you repent you will all likewise perish. [die and go to hell]
- (Acts 17:30-31) And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now command all men every where to repent:
- (Romans 6:23) For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
- (John 1:12) As many as received him, [Jesus] to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: [Jesus]
- (Romans 10:13) For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
- (2 Timothy 1:12) I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he [Jesus] is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.
* If you desire to be saved today, pray the prayer below, or a similar one in your own words. If you pray a prayer of salvation to God from your heart, believing what has been covered in this biblical message, God will save you and change your life and eternal destiny.
Sample Prayer of Salvation
Dear God, I believe that Jesus is your sinless Son who died on the cross in my place and arose from the grave. I believe He is alive today and is able and willing to save me from sin and hell. I ask you, Lord Jesus, to come into my life and save me. I turn from my sins and commit my all to you. Thank you for saving me, Amen.
Congratulations and Welcome to the Family of God!
If you prayed from your heart a prayer of salvation, then God has forgiven you, saved you, made you His child, given you eternal and abundant life, and so much more.
Important Additional Instructions
If you have prayed to receive Christ, please let us know so that we can rejoice with you and send you some free material to help you in your new Christian journey. You need to start reading the Bible and praying daily so you can grow as a Christian. Also ask God to direct you to a Bible-believing church and let the pastor there know of your salvation. You then need to be baptized [Matthew 28:19], and worship and serve each week at your new church.